[mrtg] Re: Problem running mailstats {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Wed Feb 16 06:11:07 MET 2005

Ok, I have fixed out most of the error problems I was having except the
following:

# mrtg mailstats.cfg
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup could not read the primary log file for
smtp-mail
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup The backup log file for smtp-mail was
invalid as well
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup Can't remove smtp-mail.old updating log file
Rateup WARNING: /usr/bin/rateup Can't rename smtp-mail.log to smtp-mail.old
updating log file
readline() on closed filehandle NF at /usr/bin/mrtg line 1023.

After running the mrtg mailstats.cfg command several times, I'm still seeing
this error message:

# mrtg mailstats.cfg
readline() on closed filehandle NF at /usr/bin/mrtg line 1023.

Any ideas?

thx,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.