[mrtg] Re: surbl not reporting on any incoming email

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Feb 16 22:24:34 MET 2005

At 12:54 PM 2/16/2005, you wrote:
>On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 03:36:35PM -0500, tpblists at terranovum.com wrote:
> > The email I ran lint on had a domain in it.
> >
> > spamassassin  --lint -D < /tmp/test_spam
>
>You can't do that.  --lint does a lint.  Perhaps you want -t for test?

Question for you guys.. A number of posts from people on this list - mainly
replies - have attachments, and the attachments appear to be in a few cases
simply the PGP string from a message, i.e.:

<Contents of file:

I use Eudora. Is there a way to turn this off in Eudora for Windows
(6.2.1.2)? Or to make better use of it? I have now over 1,000 files in my
attachment directory.

Thanks.

Evan