[mrtg] Re: Cisco 2509 async port byte counters ... Any clues?

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Mon Sep 12 19:17:33 MEST 2005

cfgmaker only returned results for the three IP interfaces on the box:
Ethernet0, Serial0, and Loopback0. If I manually add IP interfaces
Async1-8, run cfgmaker again, then use the port for rawio, they don't
show traffic because they're not doing IP. I'm looking for the raw
traffic counters which are buried somewhere in SNMP. I just don't know
enough about how SNMP works to go digging around looking for these counters.

Thanks for responding :)

Maybe I'll poke around a bit more today and see what happens.

Thanks again,
-Kelsey