[mrtg] Suppressing individual graph titles (indexmaker)

Stuart J. Browne sjbrowne at bluebottle.com
Thu Jul 20 08:01:01 MEST 2006

Hi,
I've been trying to figure out a nice way to suppress the individual graph
titles to create a compact stacked-service index page.

Looking through the 'indexmaker' documentation, then the code base, I
couldn't see a way to do it.  So I came up with this minor patch.

Does anybody know a better way to do this?

(Patched against FC4's mrtg-2.11.1-3 package, but applies clean to 2.14.5)

Stuart J. Browne

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 1k (1446 bytes)