[mrtg] Re: Setting Y axis scale to a fixed value

Mark Ter Morshuizen mark at itbox.co.za
Tue May 16 10:30:41 MEST 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 10:08, Scott_Rochford at dell.com wrote:
> It sounds to me like it does exactly what you want?
Hi Scott,

Perhaps some graphs will help. Unfortunately the line was not very busy when I
made them but there is a nice peak which causes the trouble I'm having.
I'd be perfectly happy if the graphs only went as far as the red line.
Whatever is above there can simply be truncated.

Thanks,
--
Mark Ter Morshuizen
mark at itbox.co.za