[mrtg] Installation issue

Scott Danton scott.danton at gallatin-tn.gov
Wed May 16 14:27:55 CEST 2007

I actually got it figured out.  I after Paul asked me to run the command
from the command prompt and I replied with the error, I thought about
looking for  the rateup file.  It was not there.  So I downloaded the
2.15.1 version and was going to try to get it working and I noticed
there was a rateup file in the bin folder.  I copied that to the bin
folder on the 2.15.2 and everything worked great.  Thanks for all of the
suggestions.

Scott

  _____