[mrtg] (no subject)

Rodge Stumbaugh monkeyhouserodge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:39:54 CEST 2008

First I'd like to thank the folks who have responded to my other questions,
very helpful information.

I looked through the documentation on my machine but didn't see any info
about upgrading. I'm assuming the newer versions will contain added
features, but I am curious how to upgrade. Right now I am busy hand editing
many inc files to update the nodes that are monitored on my network, so I
don't want to overwrite anything I already have in place to get added
features. Does anyone know how to upgrade safely?

Thanks,

Rodge