[mrtg] cfgmaker template library

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Aug 20 05:19:07 CEST 2008

I'm setting up a collection of templates for cfgmaker (host and interface templates) since there seems to be a general requirement for templates that help output Routers2-specific configurations, and host monitoring for various operating systems.

These can be accessed at:
  http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

If anyone would like to add some of their own, or test the ones I'm placing on the site now, then that would be great.  Also some feedback as to what would be required would be good.

My goal is to create a single, monolithic host template that identifies the device type and hooks in all the appropriate things for host monitoring, sort of like cfgmaker-host and cfgstoragemaker all rolled up into a template.  Almost there but Windows is causing me a few headaches...

Steve

---
Steve Shipway
UNIX Systems Administration, University of Auckland, New Zealand
+64 9 3737 599 x 86487
s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz<mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz>