[mrtg] cisco switches, etherchannel, and artificially low graph values?

Kettler, Matt Matt.Kettler at edocorp.com
Fri Mar 21 17:32:38 CET 2008

The 64-bit counter rollover is likely the problem here. I've regenerated
my config and we'll see how it goes. Thank you both Jan and Dan.

Also, thanks for the ifref tip. This helps me not with this problem, but
with another problem I've got where my router re-enumerates interfaces
when it reboots. (I know this isn't the problem with my switch, as it
hasn't rebooted, and I already tried regenerating the config, without it
being fixed.)