[mrtg] MRTG and blank cpu graphs...........please help

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 26 22:11:39 CET 2008

If you use RRDtool mode for MRTG instead of native mode, then it can happily
log decimals so 0.4% will display correctly.

If you tell MRTG the same OID twice and don't give the noo option, then the
graph will show the same line twice.  So you are seeing the blue line and
the green area, but both are the same OID so the same CPU.  They represent
the same thing.

Steve

  _____