[mrtg] ThreshMailAddress - syntax for multiple recipients

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Jan 13 23:06:35 CET 2009

Hi,

according to my code, sending mail to multiple addresses should
work as long as they are separated by comma, I would not put a
space there though ...

ThreshMailAddress[_]: peter at x.y,paul at z.k

what error do you get when it does not work ?

note that you have to specify a threshmailserver as well.

cheers
tobi