[mrtg] Graph Description

msengele MIKE.SENGELE at dfps.state.tx.us
Wed Jun 24 16:53:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

We have built up a new MRTG server to replace our aging one. We have to the
best of our knowledge the same versions of MRTG and RRDtool.

Everything is working except when we create a graph the description is not
producing like the old one. the old one would tell Se0/0/0 - where the new
produces Traffic Analysis for 1 -- FP-Amarillo-7132IH40

How can we get the new server to produce the correct information?