[mrtg] i've problem with mrtg

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Aug 20 04:18:08 CEST 2010

If you want to have a helpful reply you need to give some more information.  What have you done?  What results are you getting?  What software have you installed?  Have you followed the instructions in the documentation at www.mrtg.org<http://www.mrtg.org>?

Steve

Steve Shipway
ITS Unix Services Design Lead
University of Auckland