[mrtg] FW: FW: FW: Graph values

Nick Price np121 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:52:35 CEST 2010

Hi Steve

I am using the latest version mrtg, on fedora 10.

I installed it as per the documentation from Tobi's mrtg site

1st installed gd, libpng, zlib   it didn't ask for rrd tool

I think I wasn't clear in what I asked you for.

The legend "text" is OK   it's the numbers against the Y scale I want to
divide by 10  whilst leaving the graphing as it is

The graphing  is going from 0-160 but as per the MAXBytes[SNR]: 160 but as
it's a dB graph I want the

Y scale values  0.0, 40.0 ,80.0, 120.0,and 160.0   to read  0.0, 4.0, 8.0,
12.0, and 16.0

Whilst not touch the way the graph is working

So a value of 160 will still be at the top of the graph and the text at the
left of the graph says its 16.0 due to this being in dB's

Regards

Nick