[mrtg] Windows Perl.exe Error

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 21 22:21:25 CET 2010

Looks like a Windows error rather than a Perl error.  Possibly mismatched DLLs?

Try uninstalling Perl, then reinstalling.  Maybe use ActivePerl 5.8 instead of 5.10, there have been some problems reported with 5.10, it may not have the modules all correctly built.

Steve

From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of Abdulkadir Durmus
Hi,I'm using MRTG version 2.9.27 on windows 2003 server platform. I'm getting "Perl Application Error" often and the server going to crash.(Some times a few thousands error messages) . I tried to install mrtg on one cpu server , but it didn't work. Please could you give an advice about  the problem.
Application Popup:perl.exe Application Error:The application failed to initialize properly (0x0000142).Click on ok to terminate the application