[mrtg] Plot more than two graphs??

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 9 19:34:47 CET 2010

Having more than 2 variables on the graph with MRTG can only be done by either writing your own frontend, or using MRTG/RRD with the routers2 frontend.  Use the routers.cgi*Graph[] directive to define a userdefined combination graph over multiple Target[]s.  If you have the latest routers2 and RRDTool 1.3 or later, you can also have a second Y-axis with a differrent scale.

Plotting only a single value is simple; you can use the noo or noi options to MRTg to suppress the Outgoing or Incoming lines.  You can use this for your CPU graph.

Steve