[mrtg] mrtg 14all speed

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Mar 19 16:09:41 CET 2010

OK still looking for speed up info / cache creation on the 14all side..

I'm currently monitoring about 17k ifIn/Out Targets in 4 minutes..

But what is killing me is the graph generation wtih stock 14all-1.1 ..
I see that 14all-1.0 has a caching option for the cfg file which would
be excellent here but I cant seem to get 14all-1.0 to work with
mrtg 2.14 ... (ideas?)

Any other rewrites of 14all or similar to deal with a large target base ?

I was hoping that thread link would spark someones memory .. or that
one of the original authors would still be lurking about..

------
thanks
  kevin.foote