[rrd-announce] ANNOUNCE: RRD Java JNI Library

David A. Neitz David.A.Neitz at mail.sprint.com
Mon Feb 18 22:36:06 MET 2002

I have built a Java JNI library for those of you wishing to access RRD
from Java.  I didn't have a lot of time to spend building everything, so
the make files are rather crude.  You need to untar the
rrdtool-1.0.33-java.tar.gz found in the contrib directory into the
rrdtool root directory.  The make files currently support Solaris.  If
anyone is interested in properly setting up the make files I would
appreciate it, otherwise you'll have to wait until I get some additional
time.

Regards.

--
David A. Neitz