[rrd-users] Re: Spikes?

Des Leavy dleavy at corp.nl.home.com
Tue Nov 2 14:04:41 MET 1999

>From the Man pages you need  --rigid

-u|--upper-limit value (default autoconfigure)
The maximum value to be graphed. By default This will be autoconfigured from
the data you select with the graphing functions.

-l|--lower-limit value (default autoconfigure)
The minimum value to be graphed. By default This will be autoconfigured from
the data you select with the graphing functions.

-r|--rigid
rigid boundaries mode. Normally rrdgraph will automatically expand the lower
and upper limit if the graph contains a value outside the valid range. With
the r option you can disable this behavior

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/manual/rrdgraph.html