[rrd-users] Re: Graphing - out of scale

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 28 21:55:27 MEST 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [rrd-users] Graphing - out of scale:

*>     Hi ALL,
*>
*> I´m sorry if this was answered before but the list search is not working.
*>
*> Well, I put my rrdtool working with mrtg. I used log2rrd to migrate logs e
*> patched mrtg.cfg to work to rrd. And used 14all.cgi to generate my graphs.
*> I´m monitoring Cisco CPU usage, traffic and modem usage. Everything is ok
*> with an exception. My traffic graphs are in Gigabytes what´s wrong?

probably issues with bits and bytes ?

cheers
tobi
*>
*> thnx
*>
*> Gustavo Lima
*> Supervisor de Suporte
*> OPENGATE Internet - Grupo ISPBr
*> http://www.opengate.com.br
*>
*> --
*> * To unsubscribe from the rrd-users mailing list, send a message with the
*>   subject: unsubscribe to rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
*>
*>

--