[rrd-users] additional rrdtool data access

Greg Satz satz at iranger.com
Sun Aug 20 10:04:56 MEST 2000

I have successfully setup a working rrdtool data logger and cgi/grapher.
What I am looking for is additional data access. There may be a way to do
these things in rrdtool that I am just missing.

1) I can get the maximum (or minimum) value from a DS using PRINT or GPRINT.
Is there a way to get its corresponding time? This won't make sense for
averages but would be useful for min/max.

2) Is there a way to get the mode of a DS (most common number)?

Thanks,
Greg