[rrd-users] Re: make problem while installation

Gowri Shankar Bhogisetty gowrishankar.setty at wipro.com
Wed Jun 13 17:54:01 MEST 2001

Hi Indy,

Thanks for the help now there is no errors with "make" after setting the PERL path.

Iam getting the following error while doing make install

Making install in tcl
./config/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/lib/perl/auto/RRDs
config/install-sh -c -m 644 perl-piped/RRDp.pm /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/lib/per
config/install-sh -c -m 644 perl-shared/RRDs.pm /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/lib/pe
rl
config/install-sh -c -m 644 perl-shared/blib/arch/auto/RRDs/RRDs.bs /usr/local/r
rdtool-1.0.33/lib/perl/auto/RRDs
install:  perl-shared/blib/arch/auto/RRDs/RRDs.bs does not exist
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-data-local'
Current working directory /dump/wandump/rrdtool-1.0.33
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-am'
Current working directory /dump/wandump/rrdtool-1.0.33
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-recursive'

Pls help me on this.

Regards

Gowri Shankar