[rrd-users] Re: Question

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Apr 7 20:39:37 MEST 2003

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Bret Jordan wrote:

> I have gone through the Tutorial (which was well written by the way) and
> through the manual, but I am still confused about one point...
>
> When you make an RRD and setup the various RRAs, how do you graph the
> individual RRAs?  (Thinking in terms of MRTG with the daily, weekly,
> monthly, and yearly graphs).

I am working my way through the learining curve and am making some
snapshots of my current scripts available on:
http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/stats/

The resulting graphs are on http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/stats-dag.cms

Hugo.

PS: Have mercy on my humble 128 kb/s uplink ;-)

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.