[rrd-users] rrds.ppd install

Van Buynder Kurt kurt.van.buynder at coditel.be
Thu Apr 24 14:06:44 MEST 2003

Hello all,

I have the following errror when I want to install the rrds.ppd.

C:\RRDtool\perl-shared>ppm install rrds.ppd
error: can't parse : Could not find  in  at D:/perl/site/lib/PPM/PPD.pm line
199

Can anyone help me please,
Thx,
Kurt

DISCLAIMER:
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.