[rrd-users] Re: wishlist item: logarithmic time axis

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Jan 30 14:19:49 MET 2003

[no cc:s please]
On Don, 2003-01-30 at 13:50, Serge Maandag wrote:
> I think Adrian meant logarithmic x axis, not y axis.
> It would be a nice feature indeed, a bit hard to read perhaps.

*head on table*

Of course, x axis. Time axis.

Something like

|       |         |        |           |          |          |        |
 1 year ago               1 month ago           yesterday      last hour

because I'm interested in seeing what happened the last few days, but
I'm just interested in the general idea of what happened during the last
year.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: Debian GNU/Linux - http://debian.org

-- Type: application/pgp-signature
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
-- Size: 503 bytes