[rrd-users] Re: (Newbie question) Can rrdtool 'update' from a file?

Joe DeFelice joe at mirrorimage.net
Thu Mar 13 04:59:07 MET 2003

Gareth,

Take a look at Tobi Oetiker's Smokeping:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/smokeping/

It would require you to install smokeping on one of the two servers in question
(or a box sitting next to one of them), but it's got a pretty straightforward
setup and would definitely give you what you're looking for.

Regards,

Joe