[rrd-users] LAST

Steve steve at thebloodpack.com
Fri Feb 20 11:04:47 MET 2004

Hi,

I have been running an aggregate graph of numerous RRA's for a
few years and after manually editing a few RRA;s lately to remove
some spikes (removed all +08 and +09 from RRA) this has
broken the GPRINT:alloutbits:LAST:"%8.2lf" reading of my
aggregate graph.  The LAST alloutbit reading seems to stop at
1.7 G and gets no higher , the graph still works okay but its
just the Text for the LAST reading that isn't. As this has worked
okay for a few years I understand that the syntax of the graph
script is okay , it must be the data in the RRD that is corrupt ?

I am looking at rrdtool restore --range-check  but am unsure
from the manual pages what this exactly does ?

any suggestions how I can get this back would be greatly
appreaciated.

thanks
Steve