[rrd-users] Duplicate month

Mathieu LARCHET Mathieu.Larchet at univ-nancy2.fr
Fri Jun 1 08:08:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've already tried with 1.2.23, even if it's quite complicated to
compile on Ubuntu because of deprecated library (freetype2 and libart)
but the result is the same.

I've also tried to change my LANG variable, but without any success.

I'm very surprised to be the only one who's facing this problem, any
help would be really apprecied.

Mathieu

PS : is there any way to specify freetype2 and libart path at configure
time ?
Anything like : ./configure --freetype-dir=/usr/local/freetype2
--libart-dir=/usr/local/libart

--
Mathieu Larchet
Centre de Ressources Informatiques