[rrd-users] PHP bindings for RHEL5 and RRD1.2.x?

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Apr 23 06:37:30 CEST 2008

The subject says it all.

Does anyone have a (compiled) rrdtool.so PHP module for RHEL5 that uses
RRDTool1.2.x?  I have a copy of the Dag RPM for RHEL5, but this is
rrdtool 1.0.x and so doesn't work with my v3 RRD files.  I found a
RRDTool1.2 version for FC8, but RHEL5 uses an older version of PHP and
the modules are not compatible.  I also do not have the PHP source code
handy nor free time to do the whole recompilation thing, as it's all
been installed and maintained by RPM and I don't want to replace the
existing PHP.

Hopefully, someone has already gone through the pain of recompiling and
can send me a copy of the /usr/lib/php/modules/rrdtool.so file.  Thanks
in advance if anyone can...

Steve

---

Steve Shipway

UNIX Systems Administration, University of Auckland, New Zealand

+64 9 3737 599 x 86487

s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz