[rrd-users] new repository for CentOS RPMs ?

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Fri Jul 25 22:10:05 CEST 2008

Hi Karl:

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Karl Fischer <rrd-users at ficos.de> wrote:

> But probably the changes/features (especially ADDNAN) I'd like to have
> are only available in the 1.3.x tree ... Tobi?

Are you running CentOS 4 or 5?  rrdtool 1.3.x requires quite a few
dependencies that do not exist in CentOS 4.  Not saying it is
impossible (I have done it) but you will need to do more work to get
rrdtool 1.3.x RPMs running on CentOS 4.x.  CentOS 5.x on the other
hand might be easier, but I don't remember now off the top of my head.

Cheers,

Bernard