[rrd-users] rrdtool on amd64 accessing ia32 rrd files...

Jan Huijsmans bofh at koffie.nu
Mon Oct 6 14:05:58 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've just finished searching the archives and I can find several questions
like this, but no answers at all.

At this moment I have 1 AMD64 system which is the main server and is used
for the website displaying the graphs from the available rrd files. These
files are all (except for those generated by the webserver itself)
generated on ia32 distro's.

Is there any way at all to acces the files on the AMD64 server so I can
use the data or is the only way to dump the data on the ia32 system and
then import them on the amd64 server?

---

Jan Huijsmans              bofh at koffie.nu

... cannot activate /dev/brain, no response from main coffee server