[rrd-users] Combining Multi-RRD Datapoints in Graph

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Fri Feb 13 14:19:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to take 2-4 unique RRD files that plot the same data from
different perspectives (i.e. temperature readings from four different
sensors) and average all the data points together into one graph line.

Is there a CDEF, VDEF, or other such function that will allow me to
average more than one data source together for this rrdgraph purpose?

If someone could point me to the applicable section of documentation
and/or has an example, I'd be very appreciative.  Thanks, in advance.

--
William R. Lorenz