[rrd-users] rrdtool on Windows Server 2008 64 Bit

Passerini Patrick Patrick.Passerini at basilea.com
Thu Mar 19 13:37:16 CET 2009

Hi

I tried to install rrdtool on my Windows Server 2008 64 Bit (with running mrtg and pearl on it) and got an error while I'm trying to install the library into pearl:
ppm install rrds.ppd
ppm install failed: The PPD does not provide code to install for this platform

I don't find any 64Bit files on the download area. Should I have to install it on 32Bit Platform instead?

Thanks for your help
Patrick

The information transmitted by this email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.