[rrd-users] Create a graph with different positive and negative Y axis

JoeSpam8 JoeSpam8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:09:08 CEST 2010

Hi guys.

I want to monitor my bandwidth where I have a 8192/768Kbit internet
connection. My outgoing Y-axis is negative so I can have both in- and
outgoing values in the same graph. This gives an uneven graph where I barely
can see my upload speed on the negative Y-axis.

Is it possible to let the incoming-Y-axis go to fx. 9Mbit and the
outgoing-Y-axis to fx. 800Kbit? Fx. divide the graph in two where the
positive and the negative Y axis is the same size.

I have created a simple picture which describes what I mean.

PNG picture:
http://www.myupload.dk/handleupload/f5122360743433207ceb4ea702397d241280959513

Thanks in advance,