[rrd-users] --right-axis ERROR: unknown option?

Lutzi lutz at bickhardt.fr
Tue Jun 8 20:03:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

this happens when using --right-axis 1.0:0 under Ubuntu 9.04 on SheevaPlug
(arm).
this works correctly                                under Ubuntu 10.04 on
X86-PC.

Can you check? The script was exactly the same (exchanged via FTP).

Maybe it is not the right place here. Where else do we report bugs?

Another thing: the doc is extremely sparse in examples on commands, like e.g
the above.
There is a nice Gallery though. It would help, if one could see the code for
those hardcopies. Or did I oversee something?

Thanks anyway!