[rrd-users] SVG interaction on RRDs graphs

Richard Wall richard at the-moon.net
Fri Sep 2 14:46:27 CEST 2011

On 1 September 2011 16:48, nbelorgey <nicolas.belorgey at arumtec.net> wrote:
> We have a lot of stacked graphs & we would like to add interaction on them.

I don't think it was ever posted it to this list, but there is a
complete JavaScript port of rrdgraph on github:
 * https://github.com/manuelluis/jsrrdgraph

...and demos here....
 * http://manuelluis.github.com/jsrrdgraph/

Try the second demo in Chrome - drag the graph to move the timeline
and use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

It does *everything* on the client side, including the reading of the
rrd files. All you have to do is make the RRDs available via http.

Anyway, I recommend you take a look and note that there were a few
issues in that initial version which I have fixed and am waiting for
the author to merge.
 * https://github.com/manuelluis/jsrrdgraph/pull/2

-RichardW.