[rrd-users] SVG interaction on RRDs graphs

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Sat Sep 3 08:01:17 CEST 2011

Hi Vladimir,

the 'problem' with the patch is two-fold

a) xport xml part is implemented in the commandline FE only, so for
   all real tools, (using the bindings) you get access to the raw data
   anyway, so there is no problem generating json directly.

b) the patch to the frontend adds another 'command' which has no
   representation in the backend ... it should be an option to xport
   instead to keep at least some sort of consistancy ... if you
   care to update the patch accordingly ?

cheers
tobi