[smokeping-users] No data on smokeping graphs

Liger-dc liger_dc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 21:26:27 MEST 2002

I would appreciate any help I can get.

I have smokeping-1.6 installed and running, webpages are fine no errors, all perl modules and
needed programs have been installed(to the best of my knowledge) and my rrd's are being updated
every five minutes with 0's. I have no data on the graphs. To be sure that I wasnt getting flat
lines that I couldn read, I am pinging www.china.com which has ping times of around 235ms in both
fping and ping. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas that I can use to see why the rrd's
have semm to be getting no data from fping? Any response or help is appreciated.

=====
Fridays; The culmination of my procrastination - Edson Manners

Edson Manners
Academic Computing & Networking Services
Florida State University