[smokeping-users] Re: Black and Grey shading above Green line in Detail View

Roberts, Larry Larry.Roberts at expanets.com
Fri Apr 4 03:32:46 MEST 2003

Ping distribution. The darker the colors the more pings in that range.

If you ping 20 times, you will put a grey line at every response time. The
more times a ping falls at a value the darker it is.

Now take the average of all pings and put a solid color, depending on the
number of dropped packets determines what color at the average.

Or at least that is how I have been reading it.

Thanks

Larry