[smokeping-users] Re: Everything is working... but Graphs

Matthew S. Krawitz matthewk at ashai.net
Thu Nov 20 04:19:31 MET 2003

I got it...
For whatever reason Apache was trying to execute the .png files (they
were in the same directory as the cgi-bin stuff).

I moved the .simg directory to the non-executable portion of the web
server, and changed the config to reflect the new locations...  and
well...

It works like a champ!  :)

  - matthewk

On Nov 19, 2003, at 7:04 PM, Matthew S. Krawitz wrote:

> Hi all:
> I'm a newbie to smokeping, and I'm trying to get it configured for the
> first time.
>
> It appears that I have got it all running...  the smokeping script runs
> and forks into the background...  .rrd files are created in my "var"
> directory for the hosts in my config file...
>
> but no matter what I do... I can't the graphs to display.
>
> There doesn't appear to be any png files in the same directory where
> the .rrd files are (and according to the httpd error log, that's where
> it's looking)...
>
> but all I get are 404's for all the graphs.
>
> I'm at a loss...  this is a simple problem, I'm sure...  but I'm stuck.
>   :(
>
>   - matthewk (MSK2)
>

> -- Attached file removed by Ecartis and put at URL below --
> -- Type: application/pgp-signature
> -- Size: 175 bytes
>

> --

  - matthewk (MSK2)