[smokeping-users] Re: --filter feature on same machine

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 12 17:30:16 MET 2005

Arnold,

dont use filter for this. use @include.

and create separate smokeping instances that only share the
datastore location.

for each you @include its config ... and for the viewing app you
can @include all the configs ...

also note that the 1.2 series has the ability to fork, this may
help ...

if smokeping does not complete a cycle in the time alloted it would
complain in the logfile ... so there may be another problem ...

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker @ ISG.EE, ETL F24.2, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich