[smokeping-users] Re: graphs on Tobias' people page

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 3 21:00:54 MEST 2006

Hi Jeff,

red vertical bar is for times when smoekping has not been running

there is a patch in the trunk (snapshot) version of smokeping that
alters the graph background acording to the loss ...

Today Jeff Williams wrote:

> Maybe this has been posted to the list before or maybe I have just missed
> the documentation talking about how to do this, but I would like to have a
> similar graph to this one:
> http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/smokeping/index.cgi?target=chbroadband.adsl.bluewin.mamrein
> Specifically I would like to have a red vertical bar during any period when
> no pings were successful. Thanks in advance.
>
> Jeff
>

> --

ETH Zurich
Tobias Oetiker, IT Support Group D-ITET (ISG.EE)
ETL F24.2, Physikstrasse 3, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone +41 44 63 25286,  http://people.ee.ethz.ch/oetiker/