[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping interface integration with mrtg

Jon Diamond diamondj at suncup.com
Sun Nov 26 19:54:26 MET 2006

If you have control over the configuration of your webserver you can
embed server-side includes into the smokeping template that can run
arbitrary programs and display the results within the smokeping pages. I
made some perl programs that 1) do snmp queries & display the results at
the top level of the smokeping hierarchy and 2) make some summary graphs
from the smokeping rrd's which get displayed at an intermediate level.
If there is interest, I can post an example in a few days. I'll have to
hth,
jd