[smokeping-users] problem about telnetIOSPing when I telnet many router

Chunjing Han chjhan at cstnet.cn
Fri Jan 12 05:42:24 MET 2007

Hi,all !
	In my ping project ,I use Net::Telnet to telnet router and get ping result.because I have to monitor many routers, I bulit a while circulation and use the "$telnet->open(Host => $source,Port => $port,Timeout => 10)" command each time. But ,I find the exception error will happen when one host can't be telneted . the following is error output:
 connecting to "192.168.25.4", port 23: No route to host at ./telnetping.pl line 110
	I hope my program will skip the host when it can't be telneted, but my program actually stop !.
	what should I do to deal with this problem?