[smokeping-users] [RFC] patch for the 0.0.0.1 problem

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Thu Oct 18 05:07:28 CEST 2007

Hi Toby,

I tried this patch against 2.2.4 on my FreeBSD system and get the following in both the smokeping daemon and apache error log from the web cgi:

Your echoping binary doesn't support HTTP at (eval 31) line 1

This is the latest echoping version from the FreeBSD ports. It definitely supports http.

>echoping -h / www.google.com
Elapsed time: 0.071994 seconds