[smokeping-users] Blocks instead of lines on the smokeping detail graphs

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Apr 11 16:14:43 CEST 2008

Hi Zoe,

the graphs are drawn by rrdtool, make sure you are using a recent
version of rrdtool ... libgd does not get used. If the behaviour
persists, I would be glad if you could send me the output of
rrdtool dump file.rrd ...

the blockiness btw is just due to the resolution each block is
300s, so this is fine. What is odd, is the large green area.

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902