[smokeping-users] Smokeping 2.3.4 released

Niko Tyni ntyni+smokeping-users at mappi.helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 28 13:16:28 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:23:33AM -0000, Cherrington Stuart wrote:

> Packages.debian.org says yourself and Jose Sogo are the maintainers, do
> you know when you will have time to push the 2.3.4 into testing or
> Volatile?

I'll certainly upload 2.3.4 to unstable this weekend if not tonight,
and it should enter testing after the normal 10 day delay if no release
critical bugs are reported before that.

Volatile has nothing to do with this. If you mean backports.org, I don't
think anybody has uploaded newer smokeping versions there after Etch.

I'd like to squash the 'slave children never die' bug first,
but we'll see...

Cheers,
--
Niko