[smokeping-users] Problems with detail graph scaling

Dan Hamilton dhamilton at wecreate.com
Wed May 21 15:46:55 CEST 2008

I had tried increasing unison_tolerance before, but apparently not high
enough.  I adjusted it much higher and things are better now, but still
not perfect.  It appears that adjusting it past a certain point is no
longer having any effect.

It also seems that the scale used for the 3-hour graph is automatically
used for the 30-hour and 10-day graphs as well?

It would seem to me that it would be nice to have a config option that
would set the max scale on the detail graphs to the highest smoke,
rather than basing it the median value.

Also, I still have the problem of the labels on some of the overview
graphs.  Not catastrophic, but ugly none the less.

Thanks for your help.
-Dan