[smokeping-users] Smokeping on fedora10

Guy Lajeunesse glajeunesse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:35:41 CET 2009

Thanks Jonte!!  It's practically working! :)

I'm just having problems with permissions on the folder that keeps the
data.  Also, the images that appear on the smokeping page (counter) all I
get are x's where the pictures(graphs) should be... I checked the apache
error logs... gonna have to work on that.

My _chartscache is located here:  /var/www/html/smokeping/img  when I put a
test html file, I get error 403.. so I know it's a permission problem.

If anyone has some recommendations, I'd be glad to hear them... but I'll be
trying to figure it all out anyways...

Thanks for all your help... the rpm was nice and easy :)  I started to
manually install, ./configure etc.. man.. way too many dependencies, then
more dependencies to get other dependencies to work!! wtf! :P  he he..

Guy :)