[smokeping-users] smokeping-zoom.js fails with Firefox-3.5

Nathan Long nathanlong at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:57:20 CEST 2009

It's strange; almost as if it's running too quickly.  Putting a breakpoint
in prototype.js with firebug just about anywhere after line 52, and letting
it sit for a second before resuming will allow the zoom to work on that page
only (in 3.5).  I tried going to the newest versions of cropper, prototype,
and scriptalicious, but no change.
Firefox is using Tracemonkey now with 3.5, but I'm not sure how this affects
it.

--
Nate